Last updated 29 July, 2020
To Our Loyal Members,
YAY we are open, Welcome back!
After careful consideration and guidance from the State Government, Planet Fitness Australia was excited to reopen the clubs on June 13th. As always, the safety of our team and members is our top priority. We would like to take this time to share some important information now that we have reopened.
- Our reopening hours of operation are 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM Monday - Friday and 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM Saturday and Sunday.
- Please know that billing resumed on or around June 25th. If your annual fee was scheduled to be billed between March 24th and June 12th, those fees will not be billed until on or around July 23rd.
- Our PE@PF classes are running again as per the timetable. Be sure to drop by our front desk or log in to your member portal and book your class. Our wonderful Certified Trainers are there to help keep you motivated.
- We continue to provide you with a clean, sanitary, and judgement free workout experience that you love.
THUMBS UP TO OUR CLEAN THUMB CLUB! What you can expect from us now we have reopened:
- Increased hand sanitisation stations throughout the gym floor: You are required to sanitise your hands on entry into our clubs, we have provided a free standing hand sanitisation station. We have also installed these on the walls in each workout zone and in our locker rooms.
- Touchless check-in: Please check yourself in and out of the club using your keytag, you will see directional signage is on the front desk. As always our staff are there to welcome you in and help if you need any assistance.
- Strict equipment sanitisation policy: Our yellow cleaning stations throughout the clubs now have a new TGA approved disinfectant called Viraclean, it kills COVID-19. We ask that you spray just once into the paper towel and sanitise any touchpoints. A reminder that a towel is optional, a personal choice, and it is not a cleaning tool but rather a sweat catcher.
- Our team members will be performing increased cleaning in all areas, throughout the day. Our locker rooms will be closed between 2pm-3pm for a thorough deep clean. The disabled toilet will be available to use during this time, not showering.
- Social distancing or as we like to call it, Social Fitnessing. Some pieces of cardio equipment will be temporarily out of use to create additional space. Our free weights area has been marked up to keep you in your social distancing zone. You will also notice social distancing markers around the front desk, please use if you are queuing.
How you can help keep our community safe and healthy:
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water before using equipment.
- Disinfect equipment before and after use.
- Maintain physical distance between members and team members.
- Please stay home if you're not feeling well. We will be here for you when you feel better!
Finally, one of the best ways to stay healthy is to stay active. We've been proud to keep you moving during this time through our live Work-Ins on Facebook. Our Work-Ins on Facebook will continue on Monday-Friday each week for the time being and we hope you continue to join us when you aren't here with us in person.
You’re awesome! We can't wait to see you back in the club.
Planet Fitness Australia.