Is there something you’re unsure about? No problem! We might have the answer here in our FAQs.
We understand that signing up somewhere new can be a daunting process, so we want to take out any guesswork at your end. If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for here, please feel free to contact us – our teams at Casula, Gosford and Tuggerah are here to help!
- Do you accept Fitness Passport?
Unfortunately, Planet Fitness does not accept Fitness Passport.
- Why am I being charged extra on the first payment?
Your first payment will come out on the next working day, this will be inclusive of any joining fee and pro rata costs.
- Are there any other fees?
Our billing company, EzyPay, charges a $2 billing fee for all direct debit payments. There is also a $39 annual admin fee. The admin fee ensures that your direct debit payments remain at the same price point.
- Is there a cancellation policy?
Yes, Planet Fitness has its own cancellation policy. Please see below:
5i) Once accepted by Planet Fitness this membership CANNOT be cancelled in the agreed membership period. However, Planet Fitness at its sole discretion MAY allow the cancellation of the membership, but only if the following applies:
- i)By reason of lengthy or permanent illness or physical incapacity causing inability to engage in the activity available at Planet Fitness: as verified by a medical practitioner, who is nominated by Planet Fitness, the cost of which must be borne by the member.
- ii)By reason of the relocation of the member’s primary residential address to a distance further than 15 km in radius from Planet Fitness facility. However, if the member already resides more than a 15km radius at the time the membership application is made(and accepted), then the new primary residential address MUST be more than 30km radius from a Planet Fitness facility, in order for a request in cancellation to be considered.
5j) In the event that Planet Fitness agrees to grant membership cancellation, this is subject to payment of a $99.00 cancellation fee accompanied by written notice from the member.
5k) To cancel outside of the contractual period, 30 DAYS NOTICE is necessary and any membership fees which fall due within the 30 day period MUST ALSO BE PAID.
5l) Planet Fitness does NOT refund any payments by the member, including membership fees; including where applicable the acceptance of membership cancellation, for ANY reason whatsoever.
5m) This membership will NOT be cancelled if the member falls into arrears. Interest may; at the discretion of Planet Fitness; accrue if membership arrears occur.
5n) This membership CANNOT be cancelled by telephone or email. Any request for cancellation by a member MUST be made in writing in club. ALL payments of arrears (including any accrued interest), and/or cancellation fees: of the like; MUST be paid to Planet Fitness as instructed by Planet Fitness.
- Where can I read the full terms and conditions of my membership?
- What is pro rata?
Your pro rata covers the time from when you sign up with us, to your first direct debit date.
- Is there a minimum age for members?
Planet tries to encourage everyone to be fit and healthy, but unfortunately some age restrictions do apply to minors.
13 – 16 yrs old: Can access the gym, but is only allowed to do so under direct supervision with restriction to only use the cardio machines or pin loaded. They MUST have an orientation session with a Fitness Trainer. The person must enter off a Black Card membership, they cannot have their own membership.
16 – 18 yrs old: Can access the gym, but is only allowed to do so under direct supervision. They MUST have an orientation session with a Fitness Trainer. This person CAN hold a personal membership.
For all ages above, a parental consent form is required. Children under 13 may be allowed access to the gym with a referral from a doctor.
- Can I transfer my membership?
You can not transfer your membership to another person.
- Can I let someone else use my membership card while I'm away?
No, your membership is for your own personal use only.
- Do you have casual visits?
Of course we do! Casual visit passes are available for $20 for 24 hours, you are welcome to come visit us as much as you’d like in that 24 hour period, including classes. Available in club.
- I think I might need some guidance, do you offer Personal Training?
Our gyms offer Small Group Training sessions with our certified personal trainer. Our trainer also offers program designs. All of these classes are free with your membership and can be booked in on your app, over the phone or by dropping in and seeing out staff.
- Where can I learn about my home club? E.g. opening hours.
- Do you have a crèche?
We don’t offer crèche facilities.
Still have questions? Shoot us an email!
- Select a home club: